Saturday, May 29, 2010

ode to hats: part one


leonard cohen looking quite dapper in a lovely hat

today, on a beautiful sunny day while riding down the street, i crossed a young man in a very dapper hat at an intersection. "j'aime ton chapeau!" i said as i began to bike up the hill in the opposite direction. he smiled.

this evening, whilst sitting on the grassy plains of abraham, a young woman in a nice straw boater (and all around wonderful outfit... ) crossed my path. once again, i said "ton chapeau est tres beau." quite surprised, she thanked me and smiled.

moral of the story: if you wear a hat, it ups your attractiveness to me by 100000% and i will feel obliged to tell you you look nice. and it will make you smile.

also i am going to put on a hat before going on a midnight bike ride tonight. hurrah!

3 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

Hurrah for hats. I don't wear them as often as I ought to!
-Andi x

Anonymous said...

Ooh, enjoy your midnight bike ride! I think hats are wonderful too--I just wish I had more of a forehead so I could wear them and still see properly but most hats fall right over my eyes! It's a terrible curse to have a minuscule forehead...

-Jenny

Unknown said...

sukeee, banggeee
Cara Yang Tepat Merawat Preeklampsia Pada Ibu Hamil
Waspada Ini Dia Gejala Hepatitis B Pada Ibu Hamil
Pemicu Masuk Angin Pada Ibu Hamil Trimester 1
Penyebab Dari Tekanan Darah Rendah Pada Ibu Hamil
Kebiasaan Buruk Yang menyebabkan Kandungan Tidak Subur
Cara Yang Tepat Dan Cepat Menyuburkan Kandungan
Gejala Gejala PCOS dan Penanganan nya
Obesitas Faktor Penyebab PCOS dan Sulit Hamil

Post a Comment