Monday, March 29, 2010

what i wore today: sugar shack style

cabane à sucre

on sunday, march 14th, simon invited myself, georgina, cristobal and karina to his uncle's sugar shack in bellechasse, québec. i was so excited, since it had been years since i'd been to one and my first time going to one in québec. so i grabbed my pentax and we ran to catch the ferry to lévis. after a short drive and a little stroll through the woods, we arrived to the lovely cabin and were greeted by simon's aunt and uncle. they were very enthused to have guests, especially mexican guests who had never seen so much snow aside from never having been to a sugar shack.

here are some of my favourite photos:

cabane à sucre

royal

moss

coats

sugar shack style

simon

furry woods.

you can see more film photos on my flickr. here are a few digital ones that give you a better idea of my outfit since i suppose that's what we do here on fashion blogs:











happy monday! now back to job applications.

2 comments:

AFitz said...

Julia!
I am trying to get in touch with but I can't find any contact info on your page - perhaps I am just really unobservant? Anyway, I was wondering if you would be willing to contribute a post to the Worn Blog? I've been following your blog for a while and really like your perspectives on the fashion topics you present.
No pressure! I understand if you are busy. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail at webeditor@wornjournal.com

Best.
xo

Unknown said...

So I may sound stupid. But what is a sugar shack?

Post a Comment